Bursting with mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, glaciers and hot springs, Iceland is truly a land of fire and ice.
(Photo: The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa)
REYKJAVIK | GOLDEN CIRCLE | GLACIER HIKE | LAVA FIELDS | BLUE LAGOON
Bursting with mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, glaciers and hot springs, Iceland is truly a land of fire and ice. On this 5-day journey, explore this extraordinary island with several small-group tours including a delicious food-walking tour of the capital of Reykjavik. The Golden Circle delights with world-famous geysers; hike glaciers in the South Coast and discover volcanoes and lava fields. You won’t leave Iceland without a therapeutic dip in the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
(Photo: Strokkur Geyser, Iceland)
- Small-group Food Walking tour of Reykjavík
- Small-group premium Golden Circle tour
- Glacier Hike including two waterfall visits
- Small-group volcanoes and lava fields tour
- Visit the therapeutic Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa
(Photo: Skogafoss Waterfall, Iceland)
- Total 4 nights accommodation at Fosshotel Reykjavik, Tower View Room ★★★★
- Guaranteed early check-in at hotel upon arrival
- Transfers to and from airport and hotel
- All tours and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Continental breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and service charges**
(Photo: Captial City of Iceland Reykjavik)
Optional Add-on Tours
- River rafting on the Hvítá river
- Descend into the dormant Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Northern Lights Hunt
- 3 Day Westman Islands Extension
HURRY, OFFER EXPIRES FEB 23, 2020!